Friday, March 28, 2008

Questions & Answers 3-27-08

Question:

Hi, I was wondering when you'd be getting an interview up with Joe Defranco or if you were going to expand on how you implement WS4SB. Thanks, Tom.


Answer:

Tom,
There is going to be a bunch of really good interviews in the near future, hopefully including one with Joe D. I'm going to be seeing him in the beginning of May and hope to have something up on the site no later then the middle of that month. As for the WS4SB Code II, I might put that up next month. I have had a lot of inquiries about this. Thanks for checking out the site. If you have a particular question about how I implement the program with my athletes, let me know. If you have a particular question that you would like to address to Joe DeFranco, let me know as well,

Joe Rossi


A Side Note:

In case you have been living under a rock, Joe DeFranco has a highly anticipated documentary coming out. From what I have heard, it's the "Pumping Iron" of the sports training world. It is good to see great things happen to good people. Take a look:





Another Side Note: